View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 01:39 AM   #6
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by emellaich View Post
I thought, that is what I did here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55661

However, the result was a set of links that referred to the attachments, not the thumbnails. I then inserted an image link to the px so that they would show inline. Any thoughts on what I did wrong?
I believe after you uploaded the attachments you hit "Insert all', which inserts the attachments in your post so that you can arrange them and put comments around them.

If you don't insert them, they will just be appended as thumbnails, on which you can click to enlarge.
There shouldn't be any [ Attach ]123456[ /attach] bb codes.

Does this make any sense?

WDE.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Attach3.JPG
Views:	255
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	35510  

Last edited by Wetdogeared; 09-06-2009 at 01:55 AM.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote