View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 12:57 AM   #5
emellaich
Wizard
emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.emellaich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm>Ebookman>IPaq>Axim>Cybook>Kndl2>IPAD>Kndl3SO>Voyager>Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
When creating or replying to a thread, click on the paperclip icon to manage attachments, which allows you to upload an attachment (or several attachments at the same time).

Your attachments will show up in a thumbnail strip, which can be clicked on and viewed by image viewer.

WDE.
I thought, that is what I did here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=55661

However, the result was a set of links that referred to the attachments, not the thumbnails. I then inserted an image link to the px so that they would show inline. Any thoughts on what I did wrong?
emellaich is offline   Reply With Quote