View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 08:47 PM   #3
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Try taking out the SD card and using different USB cables to connect to your computer or a different computer. Also you need to try connect your PRS T-1 to different USB ports on your computer. I just tried connect my T-1 to my laptop and one USB didn't work but another one did. Also remember that once you connect your T-1 to the computer you must press DATA TRANSFER MODE on the T-1 before the computer recognizes it.
*Edit*
Also, if the problem is that you can't add new ebooks to your T-1 you might want to try adding books straight to the SD card.

Last edited by Ricky D'Angelo; 03-24-2019 at 06:14 PM.
Ricky D'Angelo is offline   Reply With Quote