Thread: Silliness This is not a pipe dream
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2008, 09:42 PM   #1
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This is not a pipe dream

On this day (November 21) in 1898, René Magritte was born (Google and Wikipedia told me, so it must be true). We owe a lot to Magritte - for instance, I owe him 14 shekels and half a henway - and by "we" I mean all those who subscribe to Unutterable Silliness. I think we should all go look at some of René's works (did you know he invented New York?) and come back here and tell us how you feel about them. For instance, I kind of want to own a Bowler Hat right now.

Did I mention I bought a "straw" fedora? (and for all those pedants obsessed by hattery and millinery who wish to protest most profusely about my use of the term, yes, I know, a fedora isn't made straw, but then, the "straw" in my fedora isn't actually straw either, so they cancel each other out)

Cheers,
I am not Marc (but I am possibly a little bit Adrian)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote