View Single Post
Old 11-13-2008, 10:16 AM   #5
astra
The Introvert
astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jedavis1 View Post
This is only true it if is loaded with the Sony software. If you use calibre or straight drag-and-drop, it takes the reader a few minutes to index and change the fonts. I have been told it only does this once, but I seem to have had issues even after that, but I don't ever change the font, I use it on the smallest.
True. When you use Sony's eBook Library software it does the LRF paginating for you. If you use Calibre or drag&drop technique, then yes, the reader will have to do it and it might take a while, in fact this is what happens every time you change font size or go to TOC with epub. Again, it happens only once with LRF, after that the initial time, the reader remembers the info and when you change font size next time it does it at once. But I never use Calibre or drag&drop, so I never have this issue.

Last edited by astra; 11-13-2008 at 10:20 AM.
astra is offline   Reply With Quote