View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:01 PM   #13
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Then the best solution is two Amazon accounts and two Goodreads accounts.
I agree this works for me, but there are others who are comfortable with one Amazon account, multiple devices and multiple GR accounts.

I find it funny that Amazon encourages users to have more than one device, but their software integration is not designed for users with more than one device. Their software team is not very innovative in this respect. Not only have fallen short in the cloud collections department but now the GR Integration. I wonder if things are the same in relation to Audibles. It probably is since they have that thing to link your Audible account to your Amazon account for the immersive reading. I wonder if it is possible to link more than one Audible account to the same Amazon account. Or link multiple Amazon accounts to the same Audible account, I doubt it though.

EDIT: Nope nevermind, found this on the Audible page:

Quote:
What if I have more than one Audible account?

Currently, you can only link one Audible account with one Amazon account. If you have more than one Audible account you will have to link it to a brand new Amazon account.

Last edited by nynaevelan; 12-08-2013 at 02:03 PM.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote