View Single Post
Old 12-07-2013, 09:44 PM   #7
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Goodreads on Kindle Fire replaces the normal Goodreads app so it's frustrating. I sideloaded the normal GR app because the other app is useless to me. No Status updates, no Reading progress, no way to add books or search for them. There is only a add Amazon books and even that has no search function so you have scroll through all your books to add them. So that's like 6000 books to look through for me! I was highly disappointed with the lack of function. As I told Support it's useless other than reading your friends updates.

Same here which is why I do not bother with it on the pw2. I was hoping for the same functionality of the previous GR app at the least. I am actually glad they have not updated the Fire HD yet because I use the app a lot on my Fire and I would hate to lose that.

Between that and the collections fiasco I am very disappointed with this update.
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote