View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #21
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Additional eBook deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
Sirmaru, reading preferences differ, even if one reads fiction. Some people read specific things, others whatever is free. Amazon's lending library is certainly not interesting to everybody.
I can find most books on my wishlist in a library for elending, while not one of the books on my wishlist is in the amazon program.
You can even subscribe to an Amazon Kindle eBook newsletter here which will tell you additional daily eBook deals only good for the one day:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/gss/detail/9791850

I go one step further by keeping all my eBook future purchases in an Excel Spreadsheet sorted by Pages per Dollar. I always buy the most pages per dollar when I do buy an eBook. I have 142 eBooks in that spreadsheet now.

Since all 142 eBooks are interesting to me, I like to get the most pages for the money I spend.

If the Amazon newsletter shows one eBook on my spreadsheet, I'd buy or borrow it that day to take advantage of the deal.

If books are published and Amazon does not carry them, I never would buy them at any price. Its the same with other goods. If they are not on Amazon Prime, I wouldn't even buy them from the Amazon Marketplace.

Finally, don't forget the free, streaming movies from Amazon. There are large numbers of them. I watch one every night. They are just as good as the paid, Netflix movies.

Last edited by sirmaru; 12-07-2012 at 09:15 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote