View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 02:07 PM   #555
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
hey monkey, found you something for charging your toys:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CIADLG/

(on lightning deals right now; batteries not included)
Seattle isn't known for an abundance of sunshine. Can you get a good solar charge even on cloudy days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
This year, Amazon got most of my business. Last year, it was Best Buy.
I didn't purchase anything this year during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I was even able to resist buying a Kindle Fire at $129. Last year, I went a little crazy on those shopping days and bought two tablets for myself from Best Buy. The deals were too good to pass up! This year I didn't see much that tempted me.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote