View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 11:54 AM   #544
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
One particularly good deal is the 8GB Sansa Clip Zip Special Edition for $40. That price equals the lowest price the Zips have seen so far. The Special Edition is black with a silver control panel. It's the model Costco was selling last year for $40.
That's a Special Edition? Who knew? That's the one I got last year, and I was always a bit puzzled about why the online images seemed only to show all black when I had black and silver.

Yesterday I received my blue 4gb Clip Zip from Best Buy, and my two 32gb mSDHC cards from Amazon--orders were placed on Thanksgiving! I ordered a gray 8gb Clip Zip from Amazon over the weekend--I just couldn't resist the price. And one more 32gb card from Amazon yesterday when I needed to reach the $25 minimum for free shipping.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote