Thread: PRS-350 I Still think it's great
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #39
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
My only 350 issue that I wish I were techie enough to bump up the font sizes slightly as small doesn't quite work, and medium is a fair amount of page turning it seems.
Install PRS+ and you not only can change your font size, but the font as well to anything you like. The image I posted above is showing Lexia DaMa font. PRS+ makes it seem like a new reader it has so many extra features.

Last edited by Ripplinger; 11-26-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote