View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 04:33 AM   #3
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxku View Post
Hi!

Now that my prs505 can read pdf, I want to read my manga in pdf and in horizontal (now I can read them with no problem).

right now, I decompress my cbr to jpg, and combine them with NitroPDF.
The resulting files are the same size as the original jpg, and they look great.

Anyway, is there any other way for directly creating good pdf (same quality as original) directly from cbr/cbz?

I tried manga2ebook, comiclrf, jomic, and they are easy to use, but they produce veery bgi files, and the result is quite low quality.
You should tweak manga2ebook's configuration, to get the best possible result. If you want, you can use it only to resize the jpgs to the right size, before converting to PDF with another program.

Here's the software, including the ImageMagick:

http://rapidshare.com/files/11745978...ckIncluded.rar
Over is offline   Reply With Quote