View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 02:41 PM   #14
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
@kiwidude: Yes, you're probably right here. Interesting that some Win 7 x64 show the issue and others don't. This seems to point to something other than calibre.

With 4GB of memory on my machine, (and only 1.35GB in use), a 4K per 5 sec increase in memory is less than 3MB an hour. At this rate my machine will grind to a halt in ... Ah! It won't grind to a halt: it gets switched off regularly.

I won't be trying to track down the problem after all - it's not worth the effort.

Last edited by Agama; 09-08-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote