Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:08 AM   #340
pssquirrel
ebooknut
pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pssquirrel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & Oasis
My experience, fwiw: I installed the no-root version of the June EbookReader app on my never-rooted T1. No problems with re-boots -- I've done both shutdown and soft reset more than once, and the EbookReader (with clock and custom fonts) survived all.

(This was the first time I installed the EbookReader, so it went over original software. I also did a manual install.)