Thread: PRS-T1 Modified Sony home screen
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 07:41 PM   #331
camperbc
Enthusiast
camperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five wordscamperbc can name that ebook in five words

Device: PRS-T1
I installed the June reader update on my rooted T1 about a week ago; LOVE the clock in the corner... awesome! A few minutes ago I noticed my clock had disappeared!! I got to thinking that I had just done my first reboot since I installed the update, and sure enough, everything is hunky-dory until I restart my ereader, then the clock is gone again! Is anyone else experiencing this? Turns out the same thing happens on my daughter's T1 also; clock disappears on reboot. Any suggestions why? Should we just always use standby, or will we have to keep reinstalling the update if we shut down, for all of eternity?

Thanks for any assistance you can provide; much appreciated!

Glen
www.FocusOnNewfoundland.com