View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 06:31 AM   #15
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
VydorScope, I know that in the 30s it was considered mandatory for movie directors to have the actors move to their destination (perhaps from a standing position to sitting in a chair on the other side of the desk) during the dialogue, but fifty years later that was no longer considered necessary. Directors would just show the actor sitting, and the viewer could figure out that he walked over to the chair and sat down.

It sounds to me like you have a similar situation. Perhaps there is no need to discuss how the characters travelled from Point A to Point B.
It is a little different then a movie since there are no visual aids, but yea I decide to cut the whole travel scene down to a few sentences, and then spring the trap which was the point of the whole move to begin with. Thanks.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote