View Single Post
Old 05-23-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
FIXME -- I love it. I generally use [braces] to mark my notes, but I like the idea of the FIXME tag much better.
Exactly my method as well. I find it's important not to stop, and when things start to get stuck, just keep grinding on and get back to the trouble spots later. It happens a lot during conversation sequences, and usually later events help me go back and clean things up in the dialogue.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote