Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 01:08 AM   #302
Quelch
Groupie
Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quelch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch and iPad 4 hers, Samsung Galaxy S 8.4 mine !
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by SF&F Reader View Post
Oh yes, it is excellent! I've tried holding it several ways, but my favourite is just like you said.

I hope you get yours soon, Quelch. What part of Oz are you from BTW?
No case yet:

Just north of Brisbane in Queensland

We could fit most of Canada into Queensland, but we wouldn't do it because Canada would melt !

It gets fairly hot here

Congrats on getting your case at last, hope mine comes next week it's been a long wait

May I suggest, with the wisdom of hindsight, that anyone buying a SkinDigital case pay a little extra for registered post, would make it less of a worry
Quelch is offline   Reply With Quote