View Single Post
Old 10-20-2010, 09:58 PM   #4
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
Quote:
Originally Posted by induna View Post
I've had Sony 6" readers for years -- 500, 505, and 600. I now own a 350 and like it a lot. I do not miss the bigger screen, and in fact really like the reduced size and weight. In my opinion the 350 is the best reader I've ever owned.

YMMV
i completely agree. The new screens are so much better that I don't miss the extra inch on the 505 or the 600.

The portability of the 350 is a major plus. I can carry it just about every day. For the ladies: It even fits in some of my clutches.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote