Thread: Classic Need New Information
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 03:28 PM   #7
kezza
Lowlife of the Party
kezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura aboutkezza has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook, iphone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProHobo View Post
You can also see they are VERY slow if not reluctant to even answer any questions on B&N's own ebook forums. The admins don't respond to questions (maybe they don't know the answers), then every now and then they do.

B&N Forums
Sometimes they don't answer at all. I posted a question about requesting titles and never got a response. Not only that, but they moved my question to another topic started *after* I made my post. They're swamped with queries but are either too busy or uniformed to answer them. My guess is it's a little of both.

Hoping B&N gets some of this sorted out before the nook ships. I don't expect everything to be perfect, but at least answer our questions so we can make informed buying decisions!
kezza is offline   Reply With Quote