View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008, 06:52 AM   #1
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Sony Store: Dial Up: Yes, High Speed: No

I can access the Sony Store from the eBook Library when I'm on dial up but cannot access it via high speed.

At home, I try logging in via my ISP (Comcast High Speed) and get the spinning wheel of death for a few minutes then the following message: "Page not available. The page you are trying access is unavailable. http error 502"

But when I use the dial up at my customer site, I get right in. When I try the high speed internet at my office, I get the same error message.

I called Sony Customer Support and got some friendly soul from El Salvador who tried his best but couldn't figure it out. So I get promoted to Level Two Problem and re-routed. But Level Two put me on Ignore, er Hold and never actually answered the phone.

Anybody ever have this problem? BTW, I did try switching off my firewall to no avail.

Thanks
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote