View Single Post
Old 03-01-2015, 07:35 AM   #471
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by waterqds View Post
3. Now the hard part. Make mobiperl translate its command line parameters into UTF8 before update mobi file. You can not exec mobi2mobi.exe in command line or perl system() call to pass the UTF8 arguments. Program exec will go via local encoding.
Does this offer any help? I'm not really much of a Perl guy.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2...-utf-8-in-perl

Uses the I18N::Langinfo module to detect the original encoding of the arguments, which you can then convert to Perl strings. Output can then be changed to whatever encoding is desired/required.

EDIT: Oops. It appears (from the comments) that I18N::Langinfo may not be available on win32.

Last edited by DiapDealer; 03-01-2015 at 07:42 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote