View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 09:07 PM   #4
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiendFyre View Post
Ok, thanks! For some reason if I go to the advanced option in settings it just shows the previously selected settings menu. Ex: If I clicked on "Overview" and then I click on "Advanced" it will still show the menu for the "Overview" section.

Is there anyway I can flash a firmware for the original manually?
As far as I know, a factory reset on the Kobo Original can only be done through the menu system. After you select "ADVANCED" are you pressing the center of the navigation pad to show the advanced setting? If this does not work you should contact Kobo customer care since it would appear that you have a pre-release version of the Kobo Original.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote