View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 08:14 AM   #271
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I think the FAQs got updated a bit for international customers:

Q7: I am a customer who is not based in the United States. What should I do?

We will only be able to provide the transfer option to customers who have a valid credit card with a billing address in the United States and the United Kingdom. If you do not have a valid credit card with a billing address in the United States or the United Kingdom, you should back up your files by downloading any of your past purchases that you are interested in reading in the future. If you haven't done so already, you have until January 31, 2013 to complete this process.

If you are an international customer with a valid credit card with a billing address in the United States and your preferred reading device is a smartphone, then you will be able to download content from your BN.com account the next time you (and your smartphone) are in the United States or the United Kingdom. Please note that as long as you have a valid credit card with a billing address in the United States, you will be able to transfer your Fictionwise.com account to BN.com by January 31, 2013; however, you would have to wait until the next time you and your device are physically in the United States or the United Kingdom before you can download your content to a device. Once your content has been downloaded to your device, you can use that device abroad for your reading pleasure.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote