View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:08 AM   #30
Cap.T
Enthusiast
Cap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura aboutCap.T has a spectacular aura about

Device: Kobo Glo, PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Yes please!!

I can understand the logic to put one newly bought book right there in the home screen (pushing away the book(s) that you're currently reading), but only if that's the way you use the device. How many people are actually happy with that? Who buys a book or sideloads a book after they've finished reading their current reads? Well, maybe some people but not me and not anyone that I know (of). Also, I never ever put on just one new book, it's always in a batch of a whole series or a bunch of books. It just doesn't make sense to have all of those be put on the home screen, pushing current reads away. I'm never going to read all the new books right away and all at once.

Please either:
- Make a "newly added" shelf and leave the home screen alone, like DNSB suggests
or:
- Make it a user preference to put new additions onto the home screen or not
or:
- Both.
Good suggestions!
Cap.T is offline   Reply With Quote