View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 09:10 PM   #124
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
Doubt it'll make a difference but the lower $350 pricing for the Galaxy Nexus might. That said, I'm waiting to see when Amazon will slash their Kindle Fire prices.
Thump my memory a bit.
Wasn't the Fire offered with some deals? Extras to come with the Fire for $199 or a discount on something with the Fire.

The Google Tablet is $199 with a $25 coupon for buying software.

I think Google is positioning the tablet for a direct comparison to the Fire at the same price point with extras.

Personally I think the Google tablet is better than the Fire strictly as a tablet. Heck one obvious thing is GPS.

The non-starter for both in my mind is NO EXPANDABLE MEMORY (SD card, etc.) Still I will grant that you can get more memory internally with the Google so another selling point along with GPS but still...

As for any of this affecting the Note, I don't think so unless Samsung spins off a "Note Touch" similar to an "iPod Touch."

Last edited by SeaKing; 06-28-2012 at 09:13 PM.
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote