View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 12:24 PM   #4
colleenFL
Groupie
colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.colleenFL has never been to obedience school.

Device: PW3, PW1, Kobo N647, Sony PRS-600, Sony PRS-300, various tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartsock View Post
Very cool that you have it working with Windows 7. I still use mine on occasion. It truly is a well designed and manufactured device. The battery has held up well. I use to get about 22-24 hours from it, now closer to 18. Also own the eBookwise reader and I have had a Sony Reader (PRS-T1) for a month.

Dana
Thanks for the info on the battery life. I'll have to find out how long my battery will last now that I have something to compare it to. My other readers are a REB 1100 that I use occasionally, a Franklin EBM-911 that I haven't used in a long time, and my main reader, a Sony Pocket Reader (PRS-300).

How do you like the T1? I've been thinking about getting one of them. It would be nice to have a reader with wifi.
colleenFL is offline   Reply With Quote