Thread: PRS-T1 Case Sony PRS T1
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2012, 06:44 PM   #230
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
After looking through all the links to different covers/cases for the T1 I think I've found one I really like at M-Edge, the grey felt Holmes style. It isn't listed as T1 compatible like the similar Bennett so I contacted them about it and they e-mailed me within minutes to say that it had been fit-checked and was compatible with the T1. I really wanted a cover that had a light and this will work out great with their e-Luminator that's 50% off with purchase of a compatible cover. In addition, I found the M-Edge Pays To Share offer that will get me an additional 20% off which takes the total down to just the price of the cover!

I think this will look really nice on my red T1. I've been making do with storing it in the Oberon cover for my 505 which protects it fine on my nightstand but doesn't hold it secure enough while in use; I've tried reading on my T1 without a cover but it just isn't comfortable for me.

Last edited by MarciaCat; 02-15-2012 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Poor spelling, oops!
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote