View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 12:24 AM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by MULTIZ321 View Post
Thanks for the replies.

Yes, I agree - it would be nice if a Dictionary were a choice in the search function.

I wonder if someone from B&N reads these threads?

Richard
I know that there are some B&N employees who post on MobileRead, and they offer good advice. I wouldn't be surprised if their technical team periodically reads forums. The B&N website has their own forum called "Bookclubs". They have employees who post on that board so it might be a good place to leave feedback. Since it's their own board, they actively monitor it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote