View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 12:34 PM   #3
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I'm a convert, Initially I left because of At&t but after having my Droid X for about a month and half, I find I'm loving it more and more. I can't explain it, maybe it's the way I can customize my home screens, the fact I can get exicted about updates without having to buy a brand new phone. I love the Widget aspect of the Droid X, though I think that may be more oa motoblur skin but I do like it.

It seems like you discover more fun things about your phone the more you dig into it.
Don't get my wrong I LOVED my iPhone but looking back the Droid is just so much more fun.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote