View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #4
Logseman
Orisa
Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Logseman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Poke 5
A big SORRY from my side. I must take down the link, because the files had a formatting mistake which made it impossible to change the font size. The ePub project is still in Beta, so this kind of failure can happen. Now I'll try them again. I'll keep you updated.

By the way, the next file will be probably shorter in size. There are files for which the OLL does have the permission from the copyright owners for their distribution. However, I'm not the OLL, so I can't presume to have said permission. While my opinion of copyright is... well, my opinion, I must abide to the norms of Mobileread which forbid to post copyrighted material.

By the way, if you want to bulk-download the files yourselves, you can do so very easily through the FlashGot extension in Firefox. Just highlight them all, right click and select "download all". It will toggle the Wget program and it'll start downloading the files.

Don't miss this thread, I'll keep in touch!

Last edited by Logseman; 08-31-2010 at 05:22 PM.
Logseman is offline   Reply With Quote