View Single Post
Old 07-14-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindget41 View Post
Most of my T/X books (HP fanfic) are in PRC format -- I would love to find a bulk converter for that format
Depending on which PRC they actually are, the Amber Palm Convertor may be of some help to you, at least as as getting the files out of that format. It does do batch conversions.

However, unless you want to use RTF (which works fine, as you've discovered for yourself, you just lose a few bells and whistles by not doing LRF, is all ), you'll still need to convert them from there, but this might help you on the front end. Depending, as I said, on which PRC you're using.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote