View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 10:46 PM   #64
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
He is saying he is AGAINST Net Neutrality, which I assume by this he means "governed" neutrality. Where the EFF is for Net Neutrality.

BOb
Correct. I want ISPs to be free to try any business model they like. If my ISP implements policies that negatively effect my internet I'll change provider without hesitation. No need for one-size-fits-all government mandates or regulation of what (in Australia at least) is a brutally competitive market.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote