View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
latepaul
Wizard
latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.latepaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a variety (mostly kindles and kobos)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregg Bell View Post
Thanks HTH. That link was perfect. On the "allow blog feed" I set it to "until jump break." Could I ask a favor, though. Could you swing by there and see if it's set up properly (as if you wished to have the ability, like you said, to check for new posts in my blog)?
Yep it's working. I can subscribe to your blog with the "subcribe to posts (atom)" link at the bottom of the page. I can also subscribe to the comments feed on each individual post.

By the way, HTH is short for "Hope This Helps" - you can call me Paul
latepaul is offline   Reply With Quote