View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:22 AM   #670
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Now reported (via Skype) to B&N.

Yes, they do know about the LoTR/Two Towers mixup, so I expect that will get sorted eventually.
I'm not holding out much hope. This one was reported to them in the first day of the US transfers. I keep checking this thread to see if *anybody* is getting their transfer done correctly. If after two months they still haven't accomplished correction of the most blatant/widespread error, I don't feel confident that they ever will.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote