View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 01:06 PM   #34
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
It's not the space per se, it's the clutter. It's confusing to have multiple versions of books scattered all over the place. I have a master list where I indicate where each book came from, so if I encounter a problem that may have resulted from a conversion--which hasn't happened yet--I can redownload from the store.
I have a Calibre Library just for this. All Originals only. It has custom columns saying what store it was purchased from, the format and the date purchased. No confusion. It's quick and easy to go through and it keeps me from my buying the same book twice which I have been known to do in the past.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote