View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 03:42 AM   #566
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxxas049 View Post
Well considering that it happens on every book that I import from calibre I would assume it's something having to do with my tablet and cool reader together but here's a file from calibre.
I have been following your discussion with some interest because it seemed a really unusual problem. So, I downloaded your sample to try it out. Your book seems to display perfectly in my copy of CoolReader on my Transformer Prime tablet. CoolReader has a huge number of display configuration settings so it is quite probable that my settings are not the same as yours. But, maybe my results will help just_me to help you? FWIW, your book appears to be UTF-8 encoded, and your apostrophe characters are encoded as 3 bytes.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote