View Single Post
Old 09-12-2011, 07:14 PM   #51
stonetools
Wizard
stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stonetools ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, IPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by djulian View Post
Apple didn't put SD card slots in iOS devices because iOS is Apple's seeming desire to become the primary distributor of content consumed by Apple users.

Gov't security was not the reason Apple left off the SD slot. At least, until there's some evidence to back that up, I'm extremely confident that gov't security wasn't the reason.

Well, I guess you missed this sentence in my post :

Quote:
Had it done so, it would have made Ios devices a happy hunting ground for hackers.
My point was that Apple was agreeing with the government that removable storage slots on a device creates a security problem. I don't know any IT person who would disagree.
stonetools is offline   Reply With Quote