View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 04:17 AM   #4
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
I would ask your touchscreen-disabling-preference question on this PRS+ thread.

PRS+ is custom firmware which is actively developed by the person who started said thread. It might have the feature you want or the developer might be interested in adding it. If the feature hasn't been added, someone on that thread will let you know. If it can't be added or is too impractical to implement, the dev will probably tell you.

I haven't gotten around to using PRS+ yet or I'd have been able to tell you myself.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 05-06-2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: Added necessary link.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote