View Single Post
Old 12-25-2010, 02:45 PM   #12
Buggins
Zealot
Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Buggins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl314 View Post
OK, Cool Reader does not appear to apply the CSS file within the epub itself, unless I'm missing a setting. Using one unified css file for all epubs doesn't work when each individual epub has unique formatting defined in its CSS.

I am looking forward to annotations and highlighting, however. Perhaps once you implement those, I can see if there is a suitable workaround to the CSS issue.
It looks like internal .CSS is not used by some reason. It's a bug.
Could you provide sample .epub with such problem?
Buggins is offline   Reply With Quote