View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
trevgriff
Zealot
trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trevgriff ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini - Main Reader (iPad 3 backup, iPhone 4s back to my backup)
I would recommend the 900.

My ereader experience (not including Handspring then win mobile devices or other smart phones) include;

Sony 500
Sony 505
Sony 900 (returned to BestBuy when they refused to give me the hard cover)
B&N Nook (sold on craigslist after 3 months of use even with the latest updates I just hated the lack of book organization)
Back to Sony 900. Bought at Best Buy for $249 with everything, love it.

During the first few days of using the 900 it did take some getting used too, but ever since then it has easily become my favorite reader of all time. I have been reading on e-ink since the Sony first introduced the 500.

Last edited by trevgriff; 08-02-2010 at 12:27 PM.
trevgriff is offline   Reply With Quote