Thread: hairline cracks
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 05:55 PM   #13
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool cracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Seems like only the graphite K3 cases have the problem. My wife's graphite case has had the crack for at least 8 months. It hasn't gotten any worse, and hasn't caused any issues or problems. My white case doesn't have the crack.

As stated above, if it bothers you, call Kindle CS and they'll replace your K3. But there's no urgency about it.
I don't think so, my friend (I know about this first hand as I made the call about it to Kindle CS for her) had a white one that had cracks at both lower corners and got it replaced for free and with no shipping charges.

Last edited by alansplace; 01-19-2012 at 09:08 PM. Reason: typo
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote