View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 12:01 AM   #111
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3*iPad, SamsungNote & Tabs, 2*OnyxBoox, Huawei 8″, PocketBook
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatCatElvis View Post
I have iPhone 4, 32GB, iOS 5.1.1 (I also have iPad Mini, 64GB, iOS 6.1.2). Without going into a different topic tangent, there's ABSOLUTELY no way I'm going to upgrade my iPhone 4 to iOS6 because I HATE the AppleMap (extraordinarily inaccurate) and I rely on the native GoogleMap app.
You gotta be kidding me, FatCatElvis. Just upgrade your iPhone to iOS 6 right away, download the Google Maps app, (non-)issue resolved. I hate Apple's maps just like you do, but you don't need to use them in iOS 6. In fact, many iOS apps now even let you set up Google's maps as the default in iOS 6, for example the Chrome browser. (PS: I have an iPhone 4 just like you do.)
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote