View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 11:58 PM   #8
Tzar
World War II buff
Tzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beautyTzar does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Aura One
It's hard to disagree with them that the Paperwhite does seem to be more entirely white rather than blueish. It's even apparent in the video and that isn't camera effects. Looks to me the way Kobo and Amazon spread out and illuminate the screen is very different.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meeera View Post
"Line spacing and margin adjustments don't work on sideloaded books" on the Kobo? Coulda fooled me, I've been adjusting them for ten months. Pretty sure they haven't turned that off in the Glo, these clowns are just using a book that overrules those adjustment options.
Sorry, I have a Glo and a lot (maybe all, I can't recall one that I could adjust those) of my sideloaded books just won't adjust margins and line spacing. You can move the cursor left/right, but nothing happens. It was the same on my Touch too.
Tzar is offline   Reply With Quote