View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 01:32 AM   #5
mfpreach
Enthusiast
mfpreach began at the beginning.

Device: prs-300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget Guy View Post
There are a few things that are driving me nuts now that I am trying to load my own files onto the device:

1. It adds a bookmark to files that I loaded via ADE or Calibre, but not to the ones I dragged onto the SD card

2. The "I'm Reading" problem - I can not see any of the files I have added to the reader (and opened to see how they looked) in the desktop app, so I can not clean up my "I'm Reading" list

3. Font size issue - it's there on my files, but am hoping the fix that has already been posted works

4. When reading one of my files, if I turn the reader off it does not display the book cover (not a huge issue, but would be nice)

Nothing that would make me want to return the device as I am sure many of the issues will be resolved as time goes on, but if anyone has any thoughts on how to solve some (all) these issues, I would appreciate it!

GG

3. Open up the ebpub in winrar or winzip (and epub is actually a zipped up file) and delete the stylesheet.css inside it. THat will fix your font size problem.

4. That would be cool I agree.
mfpreach is offline   Reply With Quote