View Single Post
Old 07-24-2009, 11:40 AM   #9
ahi
Wizard
ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ahi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Yes, it is a feature and it shows that Cool-er is using ADE code. Oh and be very careful with your Cool-er since you don't yet have a cover for it. Don't put it in your bag and go out of the house with it. Chances are higher that the screen will break with no cover. If I didn't have a cover, my 505 would stay at home.
Your post reminds me of a motivational poster at my workplace.

"If you are not riding the wave of change,
You will find yourself beneath it."

Not finding it quite sufficiently sinister as it is, I like to always mentally complete it:

"If you are not riding the wave of change,
You will find yourself beneath it...
Sleeping with the fishes. Capisce?
"

- Ahi
ahi is offline   Reply With Quote