View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 02:25 AM   #22
David Munch
Scholar
David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.David Munch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O + iPad Air 4
To read 30+ books

Since I mainly listen to audiobooks, most of these will likely be heard instead of read, but I guess that still counts:

Minimum for 2015: 30 books.

Series:
• The Hunger Games trilogy (Now that I've seen the first 3 movies, might as well get it over with).
• The first five books of A Song of Ice and Fire.
• Start an epic scifi series of at least 3 books.

Other:
• 15 audiobooks under 10 hours or books under 300 pages (I am just finishing up on book 14 of The Wheel of Time. Time for something light! :P).
• 1 random book with animal protagonists (I quite liked Quest for the Faradawn).
• At least 5 classics - May be combined with the above.

So far:
• Lewis Carroll - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland #1 4/5
• Mark Twain - Adventures of Huckleberry Finn 3/5

Last edited by David Munch; 01-12-2015 at 05:48 AM.
David Munch is offline   Reply With Quote