View Single Post
Old 11-22-2014, 11:38 AM   #5
phossler
Wizard
phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phossler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
thanks

Another hopefully not too dumb question

I had the 4 files in 'normal' order (start.xhtml, two.xhtml, three.xhtml, four.xhtml) and ran the code from post#4 several times and it did not keep adding so that works just fine

If I re-arrange the files (four.xhtml, two.xhtml, three.xhtml, start.xhtml) and rerun the F&R again, the first file in logical order (four.xhtml) keeps the Chapter 4, but the sequence number resets to 1 with the second file in logical order (two.xhtml) and goes 2 and 3

Do I need to set something to 1 to get the counter's working 1,2,3,4?

Thanks (and sorry to be a pest)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	248
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	131447  
Attached Files
File Type: epub blah.epub (2.3 KB, 184 views)
phossler is offline   Reply With Quote