View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008, 07:50 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbrotherton View Post
Thanks Dale,

Both prc files I tried were downloaded from Mobipocket website. One was a sample of a book and the other was a free book which had a mobi file extension (I changed this to prc).

When I used BD to convert a text file to prc format and then opened this prc file. everything worked OK. It looks as though the Mobipocket file had DRM or something, although Calibre had no problem with them.

Barry Brotherton
Calibre does not deal with DRM but will handle high compression mode. The BD import of mobipocket files is not very good.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote