View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
You can side load on all readers I believe. Kindle, Nook, Sony and Kobo as well as iPhone/iPad comes with their own eco system, all other readers are dependent on side loading for their existence. I believe the norm is that you connect through USB and then the device is treated as an external drive. The only device, and I'm not entirely sure here because I have never used it, that might not have side loading is the iPhone/iPad, but that can probably be solved by uploading books to an iTunes account and then receiving it from there. Someone using those devices should be able to clarify.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote